1) I know there's a cosplay category, I just can't find it. Deviantart's new classification pisses me off. Someone could please tell me the path, that would be great.
2) I feel REALLY retarded submitting this. I cosplay is one of those things that's too geeky even for me. I went to a convention once, and it scared the bejesus out of me. I didn't have a costume, I got in for free because I was good friends with the organizers and I went there to play in a LARP that never happened.
3) Call it what you will, for me it's a Halloween costume. I don't really plan on wearing it any other time of year.
4) My pic fits so well into the background it's scary.
5) I didn't feel like sewing Medic's labcoat, not when I have like 6 of them just sitting around my house. I didn't have a pattern and I suck a modifying them.
6) Thank god that color tie is in style now other wise I would have never found one.
7) I appear to be standing near Red's control point...and I'm taunting. There's no Heavy in sight. I'm pwend if I don't run the hell away.